Portrait of Hacham Shimon Agassi

Portrait of Hacham Shimon Agassi
Portrait of Hacham Agassi painted by Mrs Ruth Gila, Beit Meir , Israel

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

And this is the blessing

וְזֹאת הַבְּרָכָה

D'varim 1.1



1.’And this is the blessing- וְזֹאת הַבְּרָכָה (646+2 words=18), which Moses the Man of G-d blessed the Children of Israel before his death-אֲשֶׁר בֵּרַךְ מֹשֶׁה אִישׁ הָאֱלֹהִים אֶת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל לִפְנֵי מוֹתוֹ (3096=18).

The verse can also be divided so:
·         And this is- וְזֹאת(414=1+8);
·         The blessing which Moses the Man of G-d blessed the Children of Israel before his death-הַבְּרָכָה אֲשֶׁר בֵּרַךְ מֹשֶׁה אִישׁ הָאֱלֹהִים אֶת בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל לִפְנֵי מוֹתוֹ (3328+10 words =3338=17=8).

V’Zot HaBracha-And This is The Blessing

וְזֹאת הַבְּרָכָה
646+2 words=18


Thus “The Blessing”- הַבְּרָכָה of the Torah is 18 which is also the gematria of the word “Life” or “Alive”-חי.

The number 18 is the simplest Name of Hashem from which emanate all the His other Names, the Torah and the entire universe.



Rashi comments here that this blessing was given by Moses imminently before his death (Sifrei 342)as if not now… when? (Avot 1.14):

The full text of this famous quotation of Hillel the Sage in the Talmud (Avot 1.14) is:

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
And when I am for myself, what am I?
And if not now, when?

אִם אֵין אֲנִי לִי  מִי לִי? וּכְשֶׁאֲנִי לְעַצְמִי מָה אֲנִי? וְאִם לֹא עַכְשָׁיו  אֵימָתַי ?

1971=18

When the time arrives for Mashiach to reveal himself he will do so after asking himself the above questions in the following manner: 

If I am King Mashiach then I have to claim my Throne as no one else will do it for me; but if I act in self interest what is my purpose, my claim, as my task is to redeem all Israel; However if I do not reveal myself now and claim my Throne for myself when shall an another opportunity arise to redeem Israel as my revelation and the claiming of my Throne is the necessary first step in the Final Redemption of Israel?
Just as Moses blessed the Children at the last possible opportunity so too will Mashiach reveal himself and claim his throne at the last possible opportunity as if he does not there will be no Redemption. 

Thus we demand:
Mashiach Now!

!משיח עכשיו


764=17=8 or + 2 words=19=10=1

No comments:

Post a Comment